Payment of registration fee
All fees must be paid by credit card (Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard or American Express). For security reasons the congress registration office does not charge credit cards from their office manually.
After completing your registration
- You will receive an automatically generated confirmation email/invoice, acknowledging submission of your registration and confirmation of your payment. If you do not receive this email, please send an email toFIP@mci-group.com
- Mid September 2015 you will receive a final “pack-and-go” by email, including a link to view all submitted abstracts and biographies.
In order to qualify for the congress registration fee for FIP members, two conditions must be met:
- You must be an individual member of FIP for at least the last two years (2013 and 2014);
- ALL your membership fees (including those for 2015) must be fully paid up by 1 May 2015.
In order to qualify for Student/Recent graduate fee, two conditions must be met:
- You must still be a student or have graduated from your last pharmacy study after September 2010.
- You must attach to your online registration an official document (.jpeg, .gif, .bmp or .png, max. 200 Kb) proving your Student/Recent graduate status.
Until the congress registration office has received your correct proof of student status, the regular registration fee will be applicable.
In order to qualify for the Council delegate registration fee you must attach to your online registration form a proof (.jpeg, .gif, .bmp or .png, max. 200 Kb) that you have been officially appointed to represent your organisation at the Council meeting. Until the congress registration office has received this proof, the regular registration fee will be applicable.
Please note that per organisation ONE participant can be registered as a Council delegate.
In order to qualify for Press registration you must have applied for and been granted an official invitation code from the FIP head office – press department (email@example.com)
A participant can register up to two (2) accompanying persons via the congress registration system.
The fee for accompanying persons does NOT include admission to the sessions.
On site day cards
Day cards can only be purchased on site. Pre-registration for a day card is not possible.
Please note: It is not possible to exchange a pre-registration booking into a day card.
If you wish to register a group, please make sure that you can provide also the personal email addresses of all individuals for follow-up on their registration, including for communicating access to abstracts, biographies and presentations .For group registrations, a minimum of 10 participants is required. Please note that the same registration fees apply as for individual registrations. For more information, please send an email to FIP@mci-group.com
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to MCI Amsterdam.
- In case of cancellation before or on 15 June 2015, the registration fee less an administration fee of 10% will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation between 15 June and 31 August 2015, the registration fee less an administration fee of 50% will be refunded.
- As of 1 September 2015, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances, also if a visa is officially refused to the participant and or accompanying person. We strongly advise all participants to start their visa application as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
- Replacements or name changes are handled as cancellations.
If you register or pay on site, the onsite fee is applicable.
On site payment of registration fees can be made:
- By credit card: VISA, MasterCard or American Express will be accepted.
- Cash in Euro
If you would like to receive a Certificate of Attendance please collect your certificate at the congress registration desk. Certificates will not be sent after the congress. Accompanying persons will not receive a certificate of attendance.
A certificate of session attendance (listing the sessions you attended during the congress) will also be offered to congress participants after the congress. Please note that for this certificate ONLY the sessions you attended count, not the business meetings or other non-educational events.
If you would like to receive a poster certificate please make sure to collect this certificate during the congress at the Poster desk.
Certificates for oral presentations will be handed out at the congress registration desk.
Certificates will not be sent after the congress.
The registration desk at the CCD will be open:
- Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2015 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday 3 October 2015 08:30 – 14:30